Which Perk is the most useless one to you?

Sal

Which Perk is the most usless to you, and why?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Choose "Other" if a perk is not listed according to your play style

• Lock Picking
    • The Infliltrator
    • Animal Tracker
    • The Penetrator
    • Treasure Hunter
    • Pack Mule
    • Master Chef
    • The Brawler
    • The Huntsman
    • Well Insulated
    • Iron Gut
    • Rule 1: Cardio
    • Deep Cuts
    • Hidden Strike
    • From The Shadows
    • Daring Adventure
    • Charismatic Nature
    • Other (Specify)

I don't seem to remember lock picks being so bad in A19, haven't gotten around to using a lot of them in A20 yet. There were frustrating times even with the skill maxed out that I could break half a dozen on a safe, but mostly they seemed ok, often times picking the lock on the first try.

To use or not to use lock picks depends on RP for me. I can't really RP in the game, but can pick a style to play. I have one character that just bashes in the front door of a house and stomps around in heavy armor, breaking through walls and doors to take the shortest route through, while unloading shotguns, an M60, and the occasional explosive into zombies. So when he encounters something that is locked he just bashes it open.  My other one stealths through the POIs as much as possible, and while he now uses a pick on safes, he will eventually switch over to lock picks when his resources are in a better place, even though maxed out skills for mining (which he will probably never have) and bashing a safe open might be just as quick.