Can't connect to public servers

Ladydigitalis

Hello, 
 I am looking for some help figuring out why I can not connect to a public server. I make it about 40% into world loading before I receive the 'EAC client has invalid files' I have been able to run and play on a private server with my husband for a few days now. 

Things I've tried:
 Validating files
 Making sure to exclude game folder from antivirus scan
 Allow game and EAC through firewall
 Repairing EAC
 Uninstalling then reinstalling EAC
 Deleting save data from folders
 Cleaning all game data except player profiles
 Uninstalling Armoury-Crate 

Here is my log- https://pastebin.com/hDCEqQgA

I am not very computer savvy and this is infuriating. I should note that husband has the same rig, runs on the same internet (wifi while I use an ethernet cable), has not made any changes to the game (allowing through firewall etc.), and is able to join servers no issue. 
 Thanks in advance!!

My only suggestion is a going a step further with the cleaning. I’m suspicious that you have some registry settings leftover after cleaning your files. This is what I would try, it’s a pain but hopefully you only need to do it one time.

1) Open game launcher, tools tab, check everything including player profile then hit clean.

2) Uninstall 7 Days

3) Using windows explorer, delete your 7 Days folder located at drive letter(c or d or whatever)/steam/steamapps/common and also the 7 Days folder located at c/users/your name/appdata/roaming. Delete The Fun Pimps folder located at c/users/your name/appdata/locallow.

4) Open regedit and make a backup of your registry. This backup can be used if you accidentally deleted something you shouldn’t have.

5) Search for 7 Days To Die and delete any instance. Hit next function (I think it’s F3) until you get through the whole registry. Go back to the beginning of the registry (or just quit and reopen regedit) and search now for The Fun Pimps and delete all instances. **Be sure before deleting an entry, that the spelling is EXACTLY “7 Days to Die” and “The Fun Pimps”. When finished, close regedit.

6) Reinstall 7 Days and hopefully this will fix your issue.