No Buildings In Local Game

DigDig

I am new to the game and have been playing on my friends private server with seemingly no issues.

When I start a local game using the Navezgane map using all default options, buildings/POI's are not appearing in game. The layout footprint of building seems to be there, but the buildings are nowhere to be found. Also I am getting a No Trader in the quest log.

I am playing on A20 with no mods. I have done a Clean Game Data. Any help would be appreciated

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

A question for you…..did you play A19 then update to A20 or is A20 the first version that you played? You could first try to verify your game files to see if some bad file(s) were installed. If you did play A19 first, then I would click the blue banner and follow the instructions for cleaning your game files. Lastly, if you’ve installed any mods, you just might have to reinstall the game as some mods change files and just removing the mods doesn’t always fix the changes. Obviously this is the most involved so I’d try the other 2 solutions first. 

I had played a bit before A20 but it was a long time ago and I am not sure which version that was. 

I never had installed any mods and do not have a mod folder in my local drive.

I went through the steps in the blue banner to clean the game files and update to the latest beta but am still experiencing the same issue.

I guess my last option to try reinstalling the game, but would this delete the progress that I have made on my friend's dedicated server which seems to work fine for me?

*upon further exploring, it seems that some buildings/POI's are loading up, just not the majority of them

spacer.png

I also did a verify integrity of game files as suggested and steam found no issues

Your data for the game on your friends server is saved on his computer, not yours. The only thing affected by reinstalling the game is you would have to redownload the map. It stinks you have to do this anyways. I was hoping for a quicker fix for you.