Can't Stay logged in on my own server

Kool Kat YOLO

I've paid enough money to get this game to play and I feel like I've been stolen from by this company. I've talked to a layer and I know that if the game was sold to me there should be updates so with that said I haven't seen one since 2017. So if the 217 people I've got that own this on xbox one take this to court and @%$# yall will be paying us our money back  . Please post your negatives back at me cause I know my rights layers run in my family. So I'm giving it 2 months and no update we will be proceeding.  I'm tired of being kicked every 30 mins and can't even play. Xbox has spent more money then the PC people we deserve these fixes and upgrades more then they do!!!!!!! So let's go and get us right or give us our money back!!!!!

Edited by Kool Kat YOLO
@%$#ed (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, Kool Kat YOLO said:

I've paid enough money to get this game to play and I feel like I've been stolen from by this company. I've talked to a layer and I know that if the game was sold to me there should be updates so with that said I haven't seen one since 2017. So if the 217 people I've got that own this on xbox one take this to court and @%$# yall will be paying us our money back  . Please post your negatives back at me cause I know my rights layers run in my family. So I'm giving it 2 months and no update we will be proceeding.  I'm tired of being kicked every 30 mins and can't even play. Xbox has spent more money then the PC people we deserve these fixes and upgrades more then they do!!!!!!! So let's go and get us right or give us our money back!!!!!

lol if lawyers run in your family maybe you should learn to spell it. as far as updates go, nobody owes you a thing past the base game you bought originally. updates or add on's are not a requirement just because you bought a game. the fun pimps did not make the game for console, telltale did and went out of business so that's why the game gets no love on console. here is an article about the situation    https://7daystodie.com/console-news/

it sucks, but is what it is and the game might get back on console after it is completely finished and "goes gold"

54 minutes ago, DEATH MECHANIC said:

lol if lawyers run in your family maybe you should learn to spell it. as far as updates go, nobody owes you a thing past the base game you bought originally. updates or add on's are not a requirement just because you bought a game. the fun pimps did not make the game for console, telltale did and went out of business so that's why the game gets no love on console. here is an article about the situation    https://7daystodie.com/console-news/

it sucks, but is what it is and the game might get back on console after it is completely finished and "goes gold"

So your the gramer police ok well FYI I have cancer so typing on a phone isn't easy when you have tumors in your hands. But I'm not going to be petty . But fixing this issue of being lagged out every 15 mins should be fixed that is promised that the game was playable and as I see it's not atm

2 hours ago, Kool Kat YOLO said:

So your the gramer police ok well FYI I have cancer so typing on a phone isn't easy when you have tumors in your hands. But I'm not going to be petty . But fixing this issue of being lagged out every 15 mins should be fixed that is promised that the game was playable and as I see it's not atm

no i'm not the grammar police or i would have mentioned all the other mistakes or the title for example. anyway here is another thread you can look over that has some tips you can try to minimize the problems with your xbox game. give it a read here

5 hours ago, Kool Kat YOLO said:

First stop the BS.  If you do have lawyers in your family and you did talk to them, they would explain to you about responsible parties, rights, contracts, intellectual properties, and obligations.  In addition, they would probably advise you that the communication you posted comes off as a threat which courts would not look well at (it might even be considered blackmail).

You purchased a game that was produced by TellTale games who in this case, would be the responsible party.  They produced the 7D2D console version after buying the rights from TFP.  They went bankrupt several years ago so any legal proceedings against them today would be thrown out of court.  TFP bought the rights back to their game so it couldn't be sold to other companies, but that did not make them responsible for maintaining or updating the console game.

The game you bought was the game at that time.  At no time did TFP or TTG promised future updates were a guarantee, but instead, would be deployed if and when they could be.

• SylenThunder changed the title to Can't Stay logged in on my own server