Windows 10 user cannot log into unmodded 7 days to die server.

Surlyoldman

Hello.

When trying to log into a dedicated, unmodified alpha 20 7 Days to Die server, I keep getting following error: NullReferenceException: object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have checked the forums here, and my understanding is this a problem solved only by deleting my character information server side. The server admin did this once, when I was around level 55. Now it is happening again, at about level 45.

My question is this: will submitting the logs asked for help fix this problem in the future? I will gladly submit the files if so. If submitting the files does not help, I won't as I don't want to waste anyone's time. I am also foregoing going into greater detail at the moment as not to waste anyone's time if it will not help.

Thank you.

I do not have any mods loaded on my side. I also wiped all save data (maps, characters, saves) using the 7 days launcher. I also reinstalled the game before posting here if any of that helps. None of the above had any effect.

Also, when the server admin wiped my character data, resetting me to level one, all of my secure chests, boxes, and vehicles were accessible to me, as though the game still recognized my character as the proper owner despite the erasing of the save data. I thought this odd and figured it was worth mentioning. This was the case both times my character was deleted.

This is the output log from my side: https://pastebin.com/2nrjm4JT

This is the output log the server admin sent: https://pastebin.com/cRvPR5eK

I hope this helps,

Thank you.