Friend unable to do Tier 3 quests

Travice

A friend and I are playing on A20 dedicated, hosted locally on my PC.

He's done WAY more quests than I Have as I'm the main crafter, minibikes, tools, base construction, etc.

He's twice now done the tier 2 opening supply chain quests for NPC's and when he turns it in does not have access to Tier 3 quests. He has gone to multiple quest NPC's. Some NPC's even only have Tier 1 quests for him.

I on the other hand just unlocked Tier 3 without a problem.

Any suggestions? Also it being dedicated is there any way I can edit his config file for his character to allow Tier 3?

My understanding is that quest progression is trader specific which means he needs to finish all the tier 2 quests at the same trader before getting tier 3. I think it’s maybe 7 of them?? Anyhow, if he wants tier 3, tell him to stick to one trader. As soon as he goes to a different trader, it starts over at tier 1. I don’t think that there’s an edit for allowing certain tiers but you could read through the quest.xml file and see if there’s a way to edit the number of quests that you need to do before getting the offer of the next tier. I’m on my tablet not my pc or I’d check it myself.