Trouble moving game world to linux server

CootR

When I try to launch the server, it gives me Error GameWorld "Zihoya Mountains" not found.

Details:

Using LinuxGSM on Ubuntu Server

Map generated using Random Gen Previewer on client machine , then started the game for a minute to create the game files, then quit and copied over to server. 

chown -R the whole Saves folder to make sure there were no ownership problems.

I edited the .xml "GameWorld" and "GameName" properties to the same folder names as the ones copied into ~/.local/share/7DaysToDie/Saves

Launch the server, and crashes soon after. Debug mode reveals GameWorld not found.

What am I missing here?

We are missing exact infos to really help you.

What were the exact generation parameters you gave? There is a generation logfile that lists those parameters but I forgot where to find it, but probably is a file somewhere in the world data you copied over.

What does the relevant part of the serverconfig.xml look like?

Usually we also want the complete logfile, but in this case I'd say searching for the string "INF createWorld" and posting that line and the complete error message line might do

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

I got it. The Generated Worlds folder needs to be put in ~/serverfiles/Data/Worlds

I was trying to put everything under ~/.local/share/7DaysToDie/Saves

I copied some player .ttp files into the new game to see if that would work. Everything seems to work ok, except for backpack items being the wrong items. Some of which can't be dropped. Toolbelt items, skills, etc seem to be correct.