Killer Graphics issue

Glasssman1965

So , ofcouse I started all new Games.  I Havent played since A17. started a nice easy no blood moon game to explore. Everything seemed wonderful until I got in a Gyrocotper and flew Way up high. I only flew it 1 time, the next time I played that game the graphics were wonky  as @%$# driving around.    Large Areas appear to be mountians intil you close to them and the mountian disappears as you get closer (im talking 20' infront of you) the paved roads disappear, trees floating in mid air.   I Also just built a new base in a  1/2 town,  there is a steap drop off with 1/2 buildings floating in the air.  I tried going back to "Stable" but the game wouldnt start, reinstalled stable and still wouldnt start.

Where is the saved game file located so I can drag it here?

Pinned topic at the top has all info you need, where your saves are located are determined by your operating system. Go here for instructions how to find them:

As for your graphics issues, first thought is there are some previous alpha files in your game but without seeing your log file, I couldn’t say for sure. If you want to be sure that you only have A20, follow the instructions found by clicking on the blue banner at the top of the forum. It tellsyou how to clean out old files and install a clean version of A20.