How to add a sound that plays every X time?

Darkaft

Good morning everyone and happy new year modders, devs and users.

The question is if there is a way to add a sound, in this case I am trying to configure a game as if it were Silent Hill, I already have the fog for it, but I would like to add the sound of the alarm when it goes from day to night and in the one that turns everything into tetric mode.

Since this sound would run for a few seconds to warn that it is night or day. Just as the game does with its two sounds but changing them for the characteristic alarm.

I have created some mod but the sound issue I have not touched since it is almost always to copy and paste a sound for it from the lines already set but add a new one, that is totally new for me.

Greetings and thank you very much.

14 minutes ago, Darkaft said:

Thank you very much, I will have to take a good look at it since unity is not something I touch. But somewhere you learn.

Greetings

I was in your shoes also and I knew nothing. The motivation will be the key to get it done. And I am sure you will learn it no time + there is so many helpful people here on the forum. ^^

I think in the thread I linked someone posted a full walkthrough tutorial. Dunno if there is a video tutorial also, but be sure to check the whole tread. Good Luck! :)