Iceburg71 Animal Overhauls

Iceburg71

3 hours ago, Iceburg71 said:

Yep.  Which is why I haven't posted the update yet.  Trying to get something to make them different,  but still be serverside

Hopefully you can. I had some quest names i really want to use for radiated dogs but they dont hit the same if theres no glowy bits >.<

Edited by DarkAoRaidenX (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was curious We have chickens of all sizes attacking us??? and killing us LOL in the game just curious if you made all the animals like chickens attack you on sight ??? LOL Its funny as hell but really sucks when your first starting out LOL I mean I can understand dogs bears buuuut....just curious :)

4 hours ago, Ezzat said:

I was curious We have chickens of all sizes attacking us??? and killing us LOL in the game just curious if you made all the animals like chickens attack you on sight ??? LOL Its funny as hell but really sucks when your first starting out LOL I mean I can understand dogs bears buuuut....just curious :)

Could be the beginnings of a new quest/adventure pack:
Murder Most Fowl
Something Smells Funny From The Poultry Farm

8281729868_41962698d8_c.jpg

1625387808322 (1).jpg

On 11/30/2023 at 7:31 PM, Ezzat said:

They're finally getting their revenge!

• 4 months later...