A20 Stuck on creating player on specific server or because of using multiple pc? EOS problem?

TheHensch

Hello, as of the last hotfix, I have been encountering a problem where I am unable to load into a server and get stuck on creating player every time, I try to log in.  This is specific to one server as I can load into other servers just fine.  When I attempt to log in to the specific server and get stuck on creating player, normally in the console, I will see all or some of these yellow/red messages:

EXC NullReferenceException:  Object reference not set to an instance of an object

WRN Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer

WRN [EOS] [LogEOSAnalytics – Warning] EOS SDK Analytics disabled for route [1]

In addition to the yellow/red messages, usually it will start spamming INF Discard NetPackagePlayerStats for entity Id=xxxx, into infinity

Edit 1 Sometimes freezes on Dynamic Mesh disabled on world start

Edit 2 It now happens on more than just 1 specific server.  I played a new server earlier on my laptop, and now, when I attempt to play that same server on my desktop, I get the same thing happening as I have reported for the previous server.

Edit 3 Could this be a problem with Onedrive?

I’ve tried many things to try and fix this including fresh install, deleting worlds folder, deleting appdata, and verifying files.

Any help to resolve this will be appreciated, thank you.

Edited by TheHensch (see edit history)

• TheHensch changed the title to A20 Stuck on creating player on specific server or because of using multiple pc? EOS problem?
1 hour ago, minidazzadog said:

My friend is having the same problem he cant join to my world but we can find a fix at all were gunna try and put his game into the stable and see if that will work if you guys have a solution that would be great 

We need your log files posted using pastebin. There are many reasons for not being able to connect so the fix that works for one person may not work for someone else.

14 minutes ago, Star69 said:

We need your log files posted using pastebin. There are many reasons for not being able to connect so the fix that works for one person may not work for someone else.

Can you tell me how to do that please?

4 hours ago, Star69 said:

I think it’s a connection issue. Have you excluded 7Days to Die folder from your antivirus software? I’d start with that. Maybe someone else has other ideas if that doesn’t work.

No i havent done that.  How would I do that please?

There's 2 pinned topics at the top of this section......it has answers to both of your questions. Excluding the game from your antivirus depends on which antivirus you use. In the pinned threads, SylenThunder goes into great detail for several antivirus programs. 

Just now, Star69 said:

There's 2 pinned topics at the top of this section......it has answers to both of your questions. Excluding the game from your antivirus depends on which antivirus you use. In the pinned threads, SylenThunder goes into great detail for several antivirus programs. 

ill take a look at those now, thank you

30 minutes ago, Star69 said:

Ok I have excluded it from my antivirus and also put it on pastebin.  Here is the link https://pastebin.com/3wpvFD97

17 hours ago, TheHensch said:

Ok I have excluded it from my antivirus and also put it on pastebin.  Here is the link https://pastebin.com/3wpvFD97

Did you do a clean uninstall of A19? If you’re not sure, click the blue banner at the top of the page and follow step by step instructions. Maybe between a cleaned uninstall and excluding 7 Days from your antivirus will help.

20 hours ago, TheHensch said:

I just connected to that server without a problem. Comparing your log with mine it looks like yours chokes when it tried to read from your local cache of the game. I'd try deleting that. The server will send you fresh data next time you connect. Your cache is at: C:\Users\hensc\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\SavesLocal\12FE813C8D7B9A4993C8D4C3A90225E0. Delete that entire folder.