anyone added prefab to A20

Petite

I wonder if anyone added the old prefab to A20? I played on a few servers to see how town is and I am already tired of the game after 1 week. All the same building in each town, city, not much variety like with peoples prefab. They did a great job with the towns, the new buildings but damn its the same everywhere. I miss a lot the prefabs.

33 minutes ago, Petite said:

I wonder if anyone added the old prefab to A20? I played on a few servers to see how town is and I am already tired of the game after 1 week. All the same building in each town, city, not much variety like with peoples prefab. They did a great job with the towns, the new buildings but damn its the same everywhere. I miss a lot the prefabs.

The compopack is coming along. I am doing some internal testing on the pois etc at the moment then it will go to the testers. Hopefully when it is ready it will be out to the public.

Welcome to join the magolis compopack discord if you like - 

https://discord.gg/FkS95w8N

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

58 minutes ago, stallionsden said:

The compopack is coming along. I am doing some internal testing on the pois etc at the moment then it will go to the testers. Hopefully when it is ready it will be out to the public.

Welcome to join the magolis compopack discord if you like - 

https://discord.gg/FkS95w8N

Thanks for your reply, I will wait for it then.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Survivors!

The prefab looks nice in game, I have converted it from A19 to work with A20. In the prefab editor there is no errors.

Now I wanted to add it in the world generation. I have the custom prefab in the 7daystodie\Data\Prefabs

When I am starting up the game and generate a new world. My custom prefab is not in the list (prefabs.xml). I tried placing it in the POI folder also, but no luck. It worked in Alpha 19, but does not seem to work in Alpha 20. I dunno why....

Please help :)