A20 - Blank Space under POIs

Maliki

I've seen no bug reports for this so I assume its not been reported. I got a locate treasure quest and the quest was in town in the business zone, next to a POI which is probably a bug by itself.  Anyway I started digging down and after digging one block I discovered a 1-5 block deep space under the POI.  It covered the POI or the zone block. I tried this in several other locations and found other examples.  The catch is it doesn't always happen everywhere all the time I discovered from digging down around other POIs.

spacer.png

Edited by Maliki
Grammer (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, Maliki said:

I've seen no bug reports for this so I assume its not been reported. I got a locate treasure quest and the quest was in town in the business zone, next to a POI which is probably a bug by itself.  Anyway I started digging down and after digging one block I discovered a 1-5 block deep space under the POI.  It covered the POI or the zone block. I tried this in several other locations and found other examples.  The catch is it doesn't always happen everywhere all the time I discovered from digging down around other POIs.

There was a church I also saw that was like this.  At just the right angle it appeared to be floating, then as I got closer it filled in.  The mesh has been royally screwed for as long as I can remember, this is just the latest manifestation.  I don't even bother reporting it anymore because stuff like this is baked into the code.