Zombie Spawn setting

SertQuos

I was wondering if a setting to increase the number of roaming zombies spawned could be a thing? I remember back in A15 being in the middle of nowhere and having at least 4 or 5 zombies dotted around, and at least a dozen or more following me in towns. I think the amount spawning, whilst more manageable and at times relaxing, I'd like a way to increase this setting. Maybe it could be done through the difficulty settings, or a standalone setting? Either way would be nice .I'm assuming there may be a setting in config files for this but I'm not sure about that stuff, so if there is that could be nice to be pointed to! 

There's mods.

https://7daystodiemods.com/increased-zombie-spawning/

I'm trying out the 2x right now, will try in stages because 4x would be fine in the forest but it might be too much with current wasteland settings.

One issue I have is they still spawn in singles or small groups so cranking up the spawn doesn't necessarily have the desired effect for me (I'd like to see large hordes not just more zombies spawning out of thin air all around me and right in front of me)