Crash to desktop loop after latest update, A20. In the middle of a blood moon, log attached.

cr0wley

Every log has this as the last message before the CDTs.

2021-12-17T16:20:46 53.570 INF BloodMoonParty: SpawnZombie grp 0 feralHordeStageGS54 (count 6, numToSpawn 91, maxAlive 22), cnt 6, zombieNurse, loot 0.5, at player 171, day/time 21 22:49

I am having the same problem if anyone can help, we are very far into the game and do not want to restart. this is a buzzkill to me and all my friends we were having fun

playing, I do not want the flame to die out but I feel we will move on if we cant get this fixed, is there anyway to maybe revert back to the previous a20 build? whenever our host tries to play after a moment he will just crash/kick him out of the game. mainly when going through doors we noticed, I took a look at your output log this line here is in our output log as well. If anyone can get our game working I am willing to pay them via paypal.

1. Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/7daystodie_Data/Mono/XInputInterface32

Your error is blow, hopefully someone can explain this:

1. Very high penalty applied. Are you sure negative values haven't underflowed?
  2. Penalty values this high could with long paths cause overflows and in some cases infinity loops because of that.
  3. Penalty value applied: 4294963436
  5. Very high penalty applied. Are you sure negative values haven't underflowed?
  6. Penalty values this high could with long paths cause overflows and in some cases infinity loops because of that.
  7. Penalty value applied: 4294963436
Edited by Star69 (see edit history)