Strange fps issue

Varnata

Hello,

Sorry if there is similar topic, but i was looking for around 30 minutes and didnt find any.  I love Alpha 20, i really do. But i have this problem - on my map (medium size RWG) i have HUUUGE town. When i turn my character to look at this town my fps drops to 5-10 ( even if i am 500m away) . When i turn around to the opposite direction my fps immediately goes to 100-110. When i go away to 2km for example everything is fine , i dont have any fps issues. Any ideas what could cause such massive fps drop and is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english. Have a great day guys!

I didn't check my fps, mainly due to it being night, with lots of ferals chasing me, but I went though a town on my motorcycle and kept rubber banding, I'd be making a turn and then all of a sudden be back on the street I was on previously turning into a car while the Z's were howling for my flesh.

Finally got out of the town by going off road, and once I was out and skirting it, my issues went away.

Found my solution on accident https://playgame.tips/7-days-to-die-how-to-get-good-fps-in-alpha-20-even-in-cities . My fps drop was caused by the new feature , called "Dynamic mesh".  I did what the guy said and my problem is gone now - PROPS to him <3.  

Yes, Star69. You posted at the same time i posted. Thanks - that is exactly the answer to my problem ❤️