Revert back to A19.6

GrumpyAverageGamer

Actually, I thought if you want to revert back to Alpha 19, you have to select one of the stable Alphas (for example, Alpha 19.6 in this case).  If you select none, you are put in the experimental builds.  I probably am wrong though as I hardly play with those settings and only do it occasionally.  I also don't have my computer in front of me to verify.

Edited by BFT2020 (see edit history)

After thinking about it, I realized now that I am wrong (sorry!).  The none option takes you into the latest stable build which in this case would be 19.6.  You would only need to change that setting when Alpha 20 goes into its first stable build and you want to remain in A19.6.

3 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

After thinking about it, I realized now that I am wrong (sorry!).  The none option takes you into the latest stable build which in this case would be 19.6.  You would only need to change that setting when Alpha 20 goes into its first stable build and you want to remain in A19.6.

Yup, I went through the same thought process / confusion when A19Exp was out. "None" is whatever the current stable build is, and when a new stable is out, the previous stable then gets added to list of version-numbered options.