A19 Farming For A20

Syco54645

Everything works cool and ok, but one thing needs to be revert.

Alpha 20: "- Player planted crops now give 2 fruit per harvest and blah-blah".

For example, player has LotL 2, when he hit planted crop, he gets 4 fruits, instead of 2 like in alpha 19.

So basically this mod makes farming even more OP than what we had in alpha 19.

I hope you can revert it, because like i said it's too OP.

10 hours ago, DESIMOGERSC said:

Everything works cool and ok, but one thing needs to be revert.

Alpha 20: "- Player planted crops now give 2 fruit per harvest and blah-blah".

For example, player has LotL 2, when he hit planted crop, he gets 4 fruits, instead of 2 like in alpha 19.

So basically this mod makes farming even more OP than what we had in alpha 19.

I hope you can revert it, because like i said it's too OP.

Yeah I will get that fixed. I was unfamiliar with farming and was going off info I was told of how it worked. Honestly when my friend (the farmer) and I tested I doubt he checked the harvest amount as he was just excited to see the seedling return.

Edited by Syco54645 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Willderyes said:

I am new to gethub. When I clicked on your link, I expected to see a download option. Do I have to copy the files?

9NTcc4l.png

This will zip up the entire repository and allow you to download it with a single click. Then all you'd need to do is extract the zip to somewhere on your system (like the Desktop) and move the Syco54645-A19_Farming_For_A20 folder into the steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/Mods folder.

15 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

9NTcc4l.png

This will zip up the entire repository and allow you to download it with a single click. Then all you'd need to do is extract the zip to somewhere on your system (like the Desktop) and move the Syco54645-A19_Farming_For_A20 folder into the steamapps/common/7 Days To Die/Mods folder.

Thanks so much!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
2 hours ago, JustJudd said:

Hey, sorry for necroing this thread, but is there any plan to update this to A21? TIA!

I'm using the A20 farming for A19 in A21 and it is functioning appropriately without any errors or warnings. A cross check of the files for A21 shows compliance. I've been using it for about 50 game days so far with multiple harvesting for all plant types.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:06 AM, arramus said:

I'm using the A20 farming for A19 in A21 and it is functioning appropriately without any errors or warnings. A cross check of the files for A21 shows compliance. I've been using it for about 50 game days so far with multiple harvesting for all plant types.

Great news - thanks arramus.