A21 Modlets - Craft water from snow or buckets, fast plant growth, no heat dew collector and more

pahbi

16 minutes ago, Jimzawy said:

Thnx a bunch for the reply CWF, changing the recipes.xml in the config is the logical solution of course, but I tried it,  in the old and a new world, but it did not change the recipe in-game, still one snow for one bottle in 5 sec, I dont know what I might be missing

Did you try putting a new campfire down after you made the changes? That most likely is the problem.. if that isn't it I'm really not sure. It works for me doing what I said.

These are probably stupid questions but I don't know you or  the information so gotta ask them.... if on a server you are updating the server file with the changes? If solo/playing with friends off your PC or you joining your friends world that they are running on their PC that you/ your friends pc ( who ever is running the world ) is updating the file with the changes made? Online server or hosting yourself/a friend the mod is getting put into a mod folder in the correct place right? Like I said probably stupid questions like this probably isn't your first mod to the game but as said idk you or the information so just making sure....... if this is all done and checked then my only guess is putting down a new campfire and seeing if that works. 

Oh one other thing you are leaving the " " before and  after the numbers right? As well as making sure a space is between the text of the next code? 

Edited by crazywildfire (see edit history)

Turns out that when using Note

1 hour ago, crazywildfire said:

These are probably stupid questions but I don't know you or  the information so gotta ask them.

Well, you did not pose any stupid question here, in fact I did recheck what I did, and turns out that the notepad++ changes I made needed to be saved manually in order to take effect, coz everytime I reopened the reciepes.xml I saw my changes there, but they were highlighted and not taking effect, I suppose hitting the save icon made the changes take effect? I am no coder and I did use mods and edited configs before, but I guess I never noticed that,

Regarding my world, I am playing single player, local server, navezgane map, and I have 5-6 mods, Oaks cookers mod is one of them, but so far no interference
one more remark though, after successfully changing the snow mod, now I see 3 bottled water recipes, 2 with murky water, and one with the snow one, there is a repeated water from murky water recipe (same ingredients), its not causing any trouble, its just annoying to look at, so dont mind it this remark if its gonna be troublesome to figure out, and thanks again for the follow-ups

15 minutes ago, Jimzawy said:

Turns out that when using Note

Well, you did not pose any stupid question here, in fact I did recheck what I did, and turns out that the notepad++ changes I made needed to be saved manually in order to take effect, coz everytime I reopened the reciepes.xml I saw my changes there, but they were highlighted and not taking effect, I suppose hitting the save icon made the changes take effect? I am no coder and I did use mods and edited configs before, but I guess I never noticed that,

Regarding my world, I am playing single player, local server, navezgane map, and I have 5-6 mods, Oaks cookers mod is one of them, but so far no interference
one more remark though, after successfully changing the snow mod, now I see 3 bottled water recipes, 2 with murky water, and one with the snow one, there is a repeated water from murky water recipe (same ingredients), its not causing any trouble, its just annoying to look at, so dont mind it this remark if its gonna be troublesome to figure out, and thanks again for the follow-ups

Cool, so you got it working now from the sound of it.... as far as your other problem, idk it might be connected to one of your other mods. It definitely isn't connected to this mod. So not sure what to tell ya on that one. 

1 hour ago, FramFramson said:

I like many of your mods but the documentation/specifics tends to be absent, so I just wanted to ask by how much is the precipitation reduced by the "less rain" mod?

Totally agree on the skimpy documentation.

I'm not 100% certain how to explain the reduction though.

Its like a double dice roll, first the dice are rolled to see if there is weather other than sunshine, then there is a second roll to see what that alternative is.  The alternative could be rain, storm, fog, wind etc...

So my mod sets all biomes to have a 90% chance of sunshine and 10% chance of alternate weather.  During the 10% chance of alternate weather, there is a 2% chance of precipitation and a 1% chance of heavy precipitation and a higher (I forget what number) chance of fog.

In practice, it seems like I'm getting rain now about once every week or so.

3 minutes ago, pahbi said:

Totally agree on the skimpy documentation.

I'm not 100% certain how to explain the reduction though.

Its like a double dice roll, first the dice are rolled to see if there is weather other than sunshine, then there is a second roll to see what that alternative is.  The alternative could be rain, storm, fog, wind etc...

So my mod sets all biomes to have a 90% chance of sunshine and 10% chance of alternate weather.  During the 10% chance of alternate weather, there is a 2% chance of precipitation and a 1% chance of heavy precipitation and a higher (I forget what number) chance of fog.

In practice, it seems like I'm getting rain now about once every week or so.

Thanks. How do those compare to the default values? Obviously the current A21 seems like it rains/snows nearly every day.

On 7/11/2023 at 7:09 PM, Jimzawy said:

Hey pahbi, nice mods, I'd like to change the snow to water recipe as well, I want to increase the time and amount of snow required, however I am not sure how to do it, I dabbled with the recipes.xml in the config but I didnt see the a change ingame, mind you, its an old save

Hiya,

Its not to bad to change, in the modlet you downloaded there should be a file called recipes.xml that has the following code:

<configs>
    <!-- Make snow into water -->
    <append xpath="/recipes">
        <recipe name="drinkJarBoiledWater" count="1" craft_time="5" craft_area="campfire" craft_tool="toolCookingPot">
            <ingredient name="resourceSnowBall" count="1"/>
        </recipe>
    </append>
</configs>

Below is a brief description of each element:

recipe name="drinkJarBoiledWater" --> This refers to the item to be produced, these are defined in the items.xml file in the official 7DTD directory

count="1"  --> the number of items to produce, if you changed this to 10, you'd make 10 bottles of water out of 1 snowball

craft_time="5" --> how long it takes to craft, I believe this is in seconds

craft_area="campfire" --> the crafting station

craft_tool="toolCookingPot" --> and what tool the crafting station needs to have installed

ingredient name="resourceSnowBall" --> the ingredient required for crafting, again defined in items.xml

count="1" --> how much of that ingredient is required.  For example, if you changed this to 10, it would take 10 snowballs to produce 1 bottle of water.

Modifying any of these values will change how the recipe performs.

Hope this helps.  :)

6 minutes ago, FramFramson said:

Thanks. How do those compare to the default values? Obviously the current A21 seems like it rains/snows nearly every day.

It varies per biome.

In the snow biome the default weather (ie sunshine) chance is 40%, then in non-default the weather chances are: snow 40%, fog 8% and storm 8%

In the forest biome default weather is 83%, then non-default chances are rain 7%, fog 7% and storm 2%.

What prompted me to make the modlet was even though I was in the desert, I got rain every single day, which is hard to understand since supposedly default weather is 87%, then during non default weather rain is 8% and storm is 7%.

I don't know if there is a bug somewhere but I just couldn't take the rain anymore.  lol

41 minutes ago, pahbi said:

What prompted me to make the modlet was even though I was in the desert, I got rain every single day, which is hard to understand since supposedly default weather is 87%, then during non default weather rain is 8% and storm is 7%.

I don't know if there is a bug somewhere but I just couldn't take the rain anymore.  lol

Hahaha I know, it's like it rains every dang day in the forest biome. Are we in Washington state rather than Arizona? Or England even? Enough! Enough! haha

Edited by FramFramson (see edit history)

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding how it's supposed to work, but faster leveling doesn't seem to work when installed on my dedicated server (installed the same way as other mods of yours that are working).

I'm level 19 currently, the mod's config is set to level every 5000xp, but at 5000xp I'm a bit less than half way to the next level. Is the 5000xp thing just the base level increase rate at level 1, and I'm leveling slower due to not being at level 1? Or is the mod broken?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really haven't been playing, but i noticed a new patch dropped so loaded the latest experimental and tried out the mods.

From just a quick browse, everything seemed to work (no warnings) except for the startPickaxe.zip mod.

I really didn't see a reason why it shouldn't work, but was able to tweak it slightly and verify it works.

If its not working for you, download the latest version from the github link and try it out, it should work.

• 5 months later...

While working on making some other mods play nice with the "Craft Six Tier" mod, I noticed that I couldn't craft many of the items when they unlocked, but could craft them once I raised that skill to where I could craft tier two items.  At that point I could craft both tier one and tier two.  I noticed that you had lowered the unlock level of many of the last items to be crafted in that group, but didn't change the <passive_effect name="RecipeTagUnlocked" operation="base_set" level="#,#" line.  I added a line to fix that to every instance of the code that needed it. 

Here is the updated code for the progression.xml file

<configs>

<!-- HARVESTING_TOOL_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,14,18,22,26,30</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">27,35,43,51,59,67</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">14,18,22,26,30,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">35,43,51,59,67,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHarvestingTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** REPAIRING_TOOL_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRepairTools']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">5,10,15,20,25,30</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRepairTools']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">26,30,35,40,50</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRepairTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[3]/@level">10,15,20,25,30,50</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRepairTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">26,30,35,40,50</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRepairTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[3]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRepairTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** SALVAGING_TOOL_SKILLS -->

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">2,6,11,16,21,26</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">22,28,34,40,46,52</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">40,47,54,61,68,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='47,75']/@level">40,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">6,11,16,21,26,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">28,34,40,46,52,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">47,54,61,68,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSalvageTools']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** KNUCKLE_SKILLS -->

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,17,24,31,38,45</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">30,39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='39,75']/@level">30,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">17,24,31,38,45,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingKnuckles']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** BLADE_SKILLS -->

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,17,24,31,38,45</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">30,39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='39,75']/@level">30,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">17,24,31,38,45,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBlades']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** CLUB_SKILLS -->

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,17,24,31,38,45</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">30,39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='39,75']/@level">30,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">17,24,31,38,45,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingClubs']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** SLEDGEHAMMER_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,17,24,31,38,45</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">30,39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='39,75']/@level">30,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">17,24,31,38,45,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSledgehammers']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** BOW_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,9,11</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">10,12,15,18,21,24</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">22,26,30,34,38,42</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">39,46,53,60,67,74</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/display_entry[5]/@unlock_level">60,68,76,84,92,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='68,100']/@level">60,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">3,5,7,9,11,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">12,15,18,21,24,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">26,30,34,38,42,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[9]/@level">46,53,60,67,74,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[10]/@level">68,76,84,92,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[9]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingBows']/effect_group/passive_effect[10]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** SPEAR_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,17,24,31,38,45</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">30,39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='39,75']/@level">30,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">17,24,31,38,45,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingSpears']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** HANDGUN_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,13,16,19,22,25</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">23,26,30,34,38,42</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">39,46,53,60,67,74</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/display_entry[5]/@unlock_level">60,68,76,84,92,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='68,100']/@level">60,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">13,16,19,22,25,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">26,30,34,38,42,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[9]/@level">46,53,60,67,74,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[10]/@level">68,76,84,92,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[9]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingHandguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[10]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** SHOTGUN_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,14,18,22,26,30</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">27,35,43,51,59,67</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">14,18,22,26,30,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">35,43,51,59,67,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingShotguns']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** RIFLE_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,14,18,22,26,30</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">27,35,43,51,59,67</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">14,18,22,26,30,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">35,43,51,59,67,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRifles']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** MACHINE_GUN_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,14,18,22,26,30</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">27,35,43,51,59,67</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">14,18,22,26,30,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">35,43,51,59,67,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">60,70,80,90,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** EXPLOSIVE_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingExplosives']/display_entry[5]/@unlock_level">45,55,65,75,85,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingExplosives']/effect_group/passive_effect[12]/@level">55,65,75,85,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingExplosives']/effect_group/passive_effect[12]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** ROBOTIC_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,13,16,19,22,25</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">23,26,30,34,38,42</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/display_entry[4]/@unlock_level">39,46,53,60,67,74</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/display_entry[5]/@unlock_level">60,68,76,84,92,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='68,100']/@level">60,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@level">13,16,19,22,25,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@level">26,30,34,38,42,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[9]/@level">46,53,60,67,74,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[10]/@level">68,76,84,92,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[7]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[8]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[9]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingRobotics']/effect_group/passive_effect[10]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** ARMOR_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/display_entry[1]/@unlock_level">1,3,5,7,10,13</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/display_entry[2]/@unlock_level">11,17,24,31,38,45</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">30,39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='39,100']/@level">30,100</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@level">3,5,7,10,13,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">17,24,31,38,45,75</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@level">39,48,57,66,75</set>

<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[4]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5,5</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingArmor']/effect_group/passive_effect[6]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

<!-- *** ELECTRICIAN_SKILLS -->
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/display_entry[3]/@unlock_level">65,75,85,95,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@level">75,85,95,100</set>
<set xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group/passive_effect[5]/@value">1,2,3,4,5</set>

</configs>

Edited by The Freehold (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...