Game Crashes And Receiving Message Network Time Out.

Ob1

So I've been having an issue with the game crashing and giving me a network time out message when playing on a friends server. There are 5 of us that play on this server and I am the only one having the issue. At first I thought it was an internet issue. So I did a speed test and my internet is running fine. After that I thought to myself that maybe the graphics are just turned up to high so I turned them all the way down and that didn't fix the issue. I tried to clean up my pc thinking it was a space issue and still no luck. After that I uninstalled the game and removed any files leftover for 7DTD and reinstalled the game and that still did not fix the issue. I also made sure it was not an antivirus issue. Some help would be very much appreciated. 

Speedtest doesn’t show all internet problems. Open the command prompt and type:   

tracert xx.xxx.xx.xx

The x’s is the ip of the server. The result lists all the hops to the server and any packet loss. The more hops listed, the more likely you are to have problems. If it’s clean then your internet is okay. Be sure to run this right after crashing because packet loss can be intermittent.

1 hour ago, Star69 said:

So I don't believe it's an issue with the server, out of the 5 people that play on the server I am the only one having the issue. 

Also I'm now receiving this message when I get kicked. 

2021-12-09T17:47:02 372.685 EXT NullRefrenceEXception

I think you misunderstood......running tracert can detect if your connection to the server is faulty, it has nothing to do with the server whatsoever. If your connection to the server is dropping packets, your game will be affected, not any other players.

EDIT: maybe posting your log file using pastebin will give us more answers in case it isn't the internet connection

Edited by Star69 (see edit history)

So I tried using the command you gave me and is just tells me unknown command. 

Just now, Ob1 said:

But I'm going to try and get the game to crash again and see if I can copy and paste the results for you. 

45 minutes ago, Ob1 said:

So I tried using the command you gave me and is just tells me unknown command. 

Hmmm.....works perfectly for me and is a common windows command. Make sure you are spelling it correctly. I just tried it again.  If you just type  tracert     without an ip address it gives you options to run with the command. Be sure you are putting a space between tracert and the ip of the server.