Everything Gone

Arthur Fuxache

So I am on a random map doing quests for the local trader. 6 days in on A20

An easy quest comes up which is next to the buidling I am hunkering down in where I am storing my gear in chests and have laid out my sleeping bag but no land claim block.

I click on the beacon to start the quest and notice a message your bedroll has gone or words to that effect.

Quest complete I go back to where my gear is to find that area completely reset and ALL of my stuff gone...just gone LOL

All the adjustments I had made to that area too had gone like taking up the ladders to 2 blocks up, these were all now repaired and new

No big issue tbh but would this have been prevented by me putting down the land claim block ?

More to the point tho could this happen when you have built up quite an established base area ?

Edited by Arthur Fuxache (see edit history)

13 minutes ago, Arthur Fuxache said:

No big issue tbh but would this have been prevented by me putting down the land claim block ?

Yeah, the land resets a soon you start a quest but if you have a land claim block down nearby then you wont be able to start the quest until the land claim is removed. You will get a message like this..

VFBSXk0.png