Shouden's Misc Modlets (A20)

ShoudenKalferas

This is a collection of modlets that I've put together over time and run on my server. I wanted to share them in case anyone else is interested in running one or more of them. These are all server-side modlets, so there is no need to install them on a player's individual client/machine. If you only player single-player, you would need to load them on your own computer.

Crafting Acid - Creates a recipe for crafting 10 Bottles of Acid from 10 rotting flesh, 25 bones, 10 murky water, and one Bottle of Acid.

Faster Crafting - Speeds up crafting for a long list of various recipes.

Lucky Looter Be Gone - Removes Lucky Looter perk and books from the game.

Meat Rendering - Allows you to render animal fat from diseased meat under the Master Chef perk.

Quenchiest Cactus Juice - Adds ability to obtain murky water from cacti.

Sewing Kit - Adds recipe for crafting a sewing kit from 10 raw cotton, 1 scrap polymer, and 1 scrap iron.

Steel Trussing Sheet - Adds a recipe for a durable steel trussing sheet.

Current Release

https://github.com/XelaNull/7DTD-ShoudensModlets/archive/refs/tags/7DTD-ShoudensModlets_A20_1.0.zip

Edited by ShoudenKalferas (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shouden,

Thank you for sharing your mods. I looked over the Faster Crafting and and am using it as a guide to slow crafting for 90 minute days. Do you know how the craft time is determined for items that have no craft_time attribute? From what I could find, I believe it is based on the number of ingredients, but I don't know much more. 

Appreciate any help you might give. 

Also, I definitely nabbed the Sewing Kit mod. Thanks for that one too.  :)

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/23/2021 at 7:42 PM, Red51 said:

Do you know how the craft time is determined for items that have no craft_time attribute?

Hey! Sorry to bother. I just would like to say you can add craft_time attribute yourself.

So, instead of "set xpath" you should use "setattribute xpath" and you are good to go.

Refer here for some examples: https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/XPath_Explained#Adding_or_Changing_an_Attribute_.28setattribute.29

On 1/22/2022 at 8:13 AM, hsngrms said:

Hey! Sorry to bother. I just would like to say you can add craft_time attribute yourself.

Hey hsngrms. Thanks for the suggestion. I was aware of the craft_time attribute already (if you re-read my post). Since my original post, I was able to learn a few things about it so I am making headway. Anyway, I did not intend this to be a thread hijack so all is good for me.   :)

• 5 months later...