Game crashing too much to play

B.G.

The game was periodically crashing every few hours of game play, now it crashes every 1-2 minutes.
Here is what I've tried:

• Uninstall/reinstall the game
  • Lower the graphics settings
  • Disable motion blur
  • Turn off discord and steam overlays
  • Force DX10
  • Ran a memcheck
  • Utilization is very low, computer isn't breaking a sweat
  • Temps are looking good
  • Graphics card is up-to-date
  • Disabled EAC on both server and client
  • Started new Single Player game

I am playing on a server with zero mods. Info about my PC:
* Windows 10 all up-to-date
* i7 11700k processor
* RTX 3070
* 32GB DDR4 2666mhz
* 2TB NVMe

I haven't tried a lot of games with my setup yet since it was out of commission and I recently replaced the mobo and processor but I did play a few for extended periods of time and didn't experience any crashes. I see in the game logs that a crash is detected followed by a long file stack trace and a short unity stack trace. The end of the dump says there should be more details in: C:/Users/Bruce/AppData/Local/Temp/The Fun Pimps/7 Days To Die/Crashes but that folder does not exist.

Single-player crash log:
https://pastebin.com/uwLBQa0q

Multi-player crash log:
https://pastebin.com/q254DgxH

Edited by B.G. (see edit history)

1. Ensure that you have the latest GPU driver installed. This is the current one. Choose Advanced installation, and tick the box for "perform a clean installation".

2. Exclude the client from security software. (This is covered in the Pinned Support FAQ.)

3. Verify the client files. Run it twice as the first run usually doesn't catch everything. (Not sure why launcher developers can't make these programs work on the first try.)

If that doesn't work out, give new logs and a Speccy report taken at the time of the issue.

I think I may have resolved the issue, just played for over an hour without a crash. Here is what I did:

1. Reset My PC - keep my files. Seemed like a good idea to do this given I swapped motherboards and kept the existing windows 10 install

2. Updated my motherboards bios - it was very out of date
3. Addressed some missing devices in device manager that were missing before and after windows reinstall

For now it looks liek the problem is solved. I will report back if it continues.