would like to request a feature for the map.

zombieman72

1 hour ago, zombieman72 said:

would like to have a way to mark my map with x's on my map without it being a waypoint so i can tell what places i have already scavenged since i mainly play single player and have a bad memory on where i have looted in game

You can when in the map you lmb or rmb a drop down menu appears and you can mark way point or save location  with an icon already.

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

4 hours ago, zombieman72 said:

not wanting it as a waypoint. just want a simple way to mark the map. if i use waypoints then they clutter up my in game display with the waypoints i am already tracking when i am moving

There is a waypoint option and a marker option where you place a x or a house symbol etc.

So in the map where you want to save the marker you rmb then click save waypoint. It will then bring up different icons you can use click on the icon you want to use and type a name and save and wallah

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

If I am getting this right you want to be able to put X's on map and not have them show on your compass?

Only way I know to do that right now is with a mod called Declutter Compass by Androthi.

It just shows main ones like quests, bed, etc

I like it.