Introducing Duka-Cola.

Vanblam

I was inspired by Fallout on this, but Duka-Cola just seems work perfect for 7D2D :D. This is going to be part of a mod that I'm creating. All the bottles are hand held so you can actually see them when you drink them :P. The mod will probably not be available for a while though, just wanted too see what you guys think about this idea :)

Duka_Colas_Display.thumb.jpg.b4bc2e620d8348ac2a7767d0abc78776.jpgDuka_Colas_Display_Evo.thumb.jpg.94ef239462fc61c595bb92c6b6aa651b.jpg

Edited by Vanblam (see edit history)

I think I did post this somewhere, but I cant find it lol. I was actually trying to revamp an existing Nuka Cola mod by using the actual models from Fallout 4. I even went as far as sending them an email to ask for permission lol, yes of course they said no :P. So I started working on "Duka-Cola", but I'm not sure if I actually posted anything about the new one.

Thanks :D, I did make them a while back, I finally got back into modding for 7D2D and I want to finish what I've started. Going for a vintage style (Fallout basically).

I am adding some vegetation like , sugarcane, wheat and pepper corn.

Here is a shot of sugarcane.

av_Sugarcanes.jpg

Edited by Vanblam (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fantastic!

I'm in the long process of creating a plants mod - things like extra crops, trees - even ornamental plants and better version of existing flora.

The sugarcane models look great, did you make them yourself? I'm still learning that side of stuff so I've been borrowing existing models for testing purposes - have the coding part down, just need fresh models!