How do I Load my current game into the World Editor?

lil_joha

I placed my build... in the World Editor .. YEAH.   Go play a bit on the game in regular mode adding some details.. like a road to my build in regular play.

BUT when I went back into the World Editor. My road is not there. 

I also noticed that thou I can place my poi.  any other changes. IE making roads or landscaping outside of this poi boundary  dont show up in game play.

Am I naming my games wrong or is world save saving them to a different place?

1 hour ago, lil_joha said:

I placed my build... in the World Editor .. YEAH.   Go play a bit on the game in regular mode adding some details.. like a road to my build in regular play.

BUT when I went back into the World Editor. My road is not there. 

I also noticed that thou I can place my poi.  any other changes. IE making roads or landscaping outside of this poi boundary  dont show up in game play.

Am I naming my games wrong or is world save saving them to a different place?

Any chunks already loaded in the save game will stay as they are in the save game.  Think of the world as the starting point for the save game and the save files hold what has changed about the world.  This is why you can start over on the same world and get it in its original form.

I don't know how but I'd imagine if you reset the chunks you'd get to see the changes from the world editor but then you'd lose changes made in the save game.  Also, starting a new game will also allow you to see changes made in the world editor.  Going back and forth will be problematic at best.