Trying to get start items, please help.

I rented a server, normally I use server tools to get my starter items yet server tools won't work on the rented server thus I seek an alternative. I'm going to pop a starter items mod in the mod folder an call it good.... except, there is one caveat: I don't know how to achieve this specific goal. Here is what I've come up with thus far:

The code in the pastebin link is a machination that brings forth only two of the listed items: water and spaghetti :frusty:

Edited by Noisy Pants
silliness must be over the top (see edit history)

On 8/23/2021 at 1:07 AM, Noisy Pants said:

Made a jump in the right direction:

This would be perfect except for two flaws: 1. I'm not getting the designated level 3 items thus stateed and 2. The superior goggles mod is not generated upon opening crate

Hi Noisy Pants

I think the detail of these errors is the following, in the first one it does not give you the objects with the level you want for this reason.
Example:

Before>

<property name = "Create_item" value = "meleeToolShovelT1IronShovel, meleeToolAxeT1IronFireaxe, meleeToolPickT1IronPickaxe, meleeToolSalvageT1Wrench, armorClothHat, armorClothJacket, armorClothGloves, armorMilitaryPaalth>
<property name = "Create_item_count" value = "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1" />
<property name = "Create_item_quality" value = "3" />

After>

<property name = "Create_item" value = "meleeToolShovelT1IronShovel, meleeToolAxeT1IronFireaxe, meleeToolPickT1IronPickaxe, meleeToolSalvageT1Wrench, armorClothHat, armorClothJacket, armorClothGloves, armorMilitaryPaalth>
<property name = "Create_item_count" value = "1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1" />
<property name = "Create_item_quality" value = "3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3" />

In the second problem it is because the name should be "Superior Goggles" instead of what you put "Superior_Goggles", at least that is how it appears in your mod.
Hope this helps you.
Regards