My concept art #1 "Parking Lot Trading Post"

Final image

My concept art #1 "Parking Lot Trading Post"

EN:
The idea was to make a merchant who would use the old bus as a home and at the same time as a warehouse.Initially, I planned to make it mobile, but soon changed my mind and decided that it would be more correct to make it static and build a base around it .
As a basis, I took an abandoned and partially destroyed parking lot and turned it into a well-protected trading post.I created the location so that it was possible to enter it by transport for unloading and selling goods, or vice versa, for loading newly purchased items into transport.I also meant that there are guards on this territory (these four towers were created for a reason), but I decided not to depict them to save time (but it would be better to depict them for completeness).This is the most basic thing I wanted to tell you about this image.I also want to say that I will continue to make concepts with my ideas for this game.You can see the steps for creating an image in the link below:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v2rB03

RU:
Идея заключалась в том чтобы сделать торговца который будет использовать старый автобус в качестве дома и одновременно склада.Изначально планировал сделать его мобильным,но вскоре передумал и решил что будет правильнее сделать его статичным и возвести вокруг него базу.За основу я взял заброшенную и частично разрушенную парковку и превратил ее в хорошо защищенный торговый пост.Локацию я создавал так чтобы в нее возможно было осуществить въезд на транспорте для разгрузки и продажи товара или же наоборот,для загрузки свеже приобретенных вещей в транспорт.Так же я подразумевал что на этой территории есть охранники (эти четыре вышки созданы не просто так),но решил их не изображать для экономии времени (но лучше бы изобразил их для полноты картины) .Это самое основное что я хотел рассказать об этом изображении.Так же хочу сказать что продолжу делать концепты со своими идеями для этой игры.Этапы создания изображения вы можете увидеть в ссылке ниже:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v2rB03

1 hour ago, meilodasreh said:

I like it! 

Especially the spiral barb wire on top of the fence.

We need more types of barb wire ingame (hopefully that might already become part of the new shape menu design with the 1000s of new shapes for everything?)

spiral barbed wire is a very common thing, it is strange that it is not yet in the game.
Personally, I would like to see ivy in the game, I think that it would be a good addition