Spamming of Null Reference error while im in my Garden

AmethystLainey

Im in my Garden after thinking I got most of my issues solved to salvage the world but no luck. Im now getting a spam of Null Reference Errors and Im unsure why. I end up force closing because I cant move just open my bag. If anyone can help me salvage this world I would be very grateful. BEfore posting this I got it sorted but i still have a couple of places where I cant place anything and I dont know what to do with that so please still needing some help

Context is missing, is this about the forge you were talking about in another thread ? If yes, it would be better to continue the old thread because it provides that context or at least put a link here so people find it immediately.

Next thing to do is to tell us what you actually did to solve the issue, especially with the forge and the forge mod you had installed and to the area in which the forge is.

And lastly: Please post the logfile

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

I dont think its missing maybe all jumbled lets try to clear it up..

1. I had an issue of wall of red text for Null reference while outside in my garden..  (Not sure what caused but seems to have resolved)

2. There are still 2 blocks at the very least in the garden area that allows me to place Farm Plots and Wood Frames but I cant place any plants on either ( Frame is for Mushrooms and another plant brought in by a mod that follows the same logic of Mushrooms). 

I have tried digging down either 2 or 3 blocks and replaced them  to see if that would help no luck :(

Logfile - the pastebin thing? 

22 minutes ago, AmethystLainey said:

I dont think its missing maybe all jumbled lets try to clear it up..

1. I had an issue of wall of red text for Null reference while outside in my garden..  (Not sure what caused but seems to have resolved)

2. There are still 2 blocks at the very least in the garden area that allows me to place Farm Plots and Wood Frames but I cant place any plants on either ( Frame is for Mushrooms and another plant brought in by a mod that follows the same logic of Mushrooms). 

I have tried digging down either 2 or 3 blocks and replaced them  to see if that would help no luck :(

Logfile - the pastebin thing? 

Yes, the pastebin thing. What do you mean by "Frame is for Mushrooms"? vanilla does not discriminate between mushrooms and plants. Are you using some big farming mod? Then maybe talk to the author of that mod