Importing prefabs and ownership...

OK, I understand that the prefab menu was removed because players could somehow use it to cheat. I also know of the block tool and how to use it. What I do not know how to do is import a prefab into a save. How is this done now? I asked a few versions ago and got a response that required two mods to be installed, one of which modifies stuff (client I believe). I do not want that. I just want to make a prefab appear in-game somehow, even if it requires console commands. How do I do that?

As Sylen knows, I am very versed in use of the console as I run ten Ark servers and have run several 7 Days servers over the years, as well as servers for games dating back to the early 90's. Think IPX-based games. Anyway, I do not mind getting my feet wet but I do NOT want to mod the client or anything.

Also, if I import a basic building made in the prefab editor, how can we use it? We each designed small bases in the prefab editor (stripped, just walls/floors/ceilings) and we want to use them so we can focus on PvP early on and be on level ground as oppose to the guy who has more play time than us. Our plan was to import each base where the players wanted and then build the doors and such ourselves.

Edited by The_Great_Sephiroth (see edit history)

As an update to this, I tried doing it this way. I copied the Navezgane map folder from Data/Worlds and pasted it into that location as "Navezgane Bases". I then edited the map info XML and changed the name from "::Navezgane::" to "::Navezgane Bases::". After that I loaded the game, went to the world editor, placed and rotated our prefabs, and exited. I then started a new game on the map and it spawned me where the camera was in the world editor, not at the spawn points. Am I missing something?