2nd toolbar from Level/Prefab Editor in normal games

Tristam

I was able to reveal the 2nd toolbar by removing

visible="{secondrow}"

from line 870.  I can place things there, but I can't scroll there with my mousewheel or use Shift + 1 (or any #) to jump to the slot.  Removing "visible" lines from other .xml files under the XUi folders did nothing, and XUi_Menu is for the main menu, not in-game things.  Some help would be appreciated.

40 minutes ago, Tristam said:

I was able to reveal the 2nd toolbar by removing

visible="{secondrow}"

from line 870.  I can place things there, but I can't scroll there with my mousewheel or use Shift + 1 (or any #) to jump to the slot.  Removing "visible" lines from other .xml files under the XUi folders did nothing, and XUi_Menu is for the main menu, not in-game things.  Some help would be appreciated.

Assembly c-sharp as far as i am aware. 

1 minute ago, stallionsden said:

Assembly c-sharp as far as i am aware. 

Bah, go figure.  I'm glad I asked before I tried too hard at it.  Now I just have to bribe and/or harass someone to do it.  Gonna be a compatibility nightmare with other mods that use it though, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

7 minutes ago, Tristam said:

Bah, go figure.  I'm glad I asked before I tried too hard at it.  Now I just have to bribe and/or harass someone to do it.  Gonna be a compatibility nightmare with other mods that use it though, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Don't look at me haha.. I only knew where the stuff to mod the backpack was when I did the backpack mods back pre them going xml lol. Good luck tho

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)

1 minute ago, stallionsden said:

Don't look at me haha.. I only knew where the stuff to mod the backpack was when I did the backpack mods back pre them going xml lol. Good luck tho

Ha, you read my mind.  Well, that leaves roughly a dozen people capable of pulling it off outside of the funpimps themselves afaik.  Ba, humbug.  You're appreciated though.

Ha, you read my mind.  Well, that leaves roughly a dozen people capable of pulling it off outside of the funpimps themselves afaik.  Ba, humbug.  You're appreciated though.

There are members whom know assembly csharp and c# coding and a very helpful community so I am sure you will get the assistance.  

Guppycur has a modding discord you may want to join lots of helpful modders there maybe the place to check also.

Just now, stallionsden said:

There are members whom know assembly csharp and c# coding and a very helpful community so I am sure you will get the assistance.  

Guppycur has a modding discord you may want to join lots of helpful modders there maybe the place to check also.

I heard tale of Guppycur's discord, but never found a way to join.  Asked someone for a link a few months back once a friend suggested I did, but got no reply.  If it's not against their rules, PM me a link if you don't mind?

I heard tale of Guppycur's discord, but never found a way to join.  Asked someone for a link a few months back once a friend suggested I did, but got no reply.  If it's not against their rules, PM me a link if you don't mind?

It is here on the forum -