Question: garage doors, better door or is it a mod?

Faolan

As a console only 7dtd player im sadly stuck in the past, A16. Before TTG gave up the ghost we received garage doors. There 2x3 and open out words. Allowing the mini bike and the player to enter. I know these persist in the game currently, but aren't big enough to let the 4x4 through.

Iv seen videos and POIs that use rolling garage doors. But i cant find any info on these. So now im asking here. Are these something yo can make without creative, or they a mod? Like whats the scoop.

Thanks in advance

10 hours ago, Faolan said:

As a console only 7dtd player im sadly stuck in the past, A16. Before TTG gave up the ghost we received garage doors. There 2x3 and open out words. Allowing the mini bike and the player to enter. I know these persist in the game currently, but aren't big enough to let the 4x4 through.

Iv seen videos and POIs that use rolling garage doors. But i cant find any info on these. So now im asking here. Are these something yo can make without creative, or they a mod? Like whats the scoop.

Thanks in advance

yes they are in vanilla a19.4b7 stable and craft-able by the player with proper perk/schematics and workbench.

i just went back to a18.4 they were there as well.

a16.4 the rolling garage door was not in vanilla game.

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)