Weapon jamming animations/improved healing animations for health items

AndrewT

very similar to the FarCry franchise however gun jams in 7Days would add more realism to the game as scavenged guns normally wouldn't be as reliable in functional terms as opposed to guns u either buy from a trader or craft yourself. now for this section im not talking about the extreme healing animations from far cry instead the healing items currently in the game could use some improvements on their animations when using them such as when you splint a broken arm or leg it should look like your actually splinting that arm or leg rather than just appearing to put a bandage on it. same thing for the sewing kits it would be really cool to see your character seal a deep gash in his arm or leg with a sewing kit, which should also reduce bleeding from that gash by %75 then apply a bandage to stop the rest of the bleeding. although it would be interesting if they add limb dislocations to the game which your character can just pop back into place just like in far cry. i could go on and on about other animations but it would be nice to add gun jam animations to make the game more realistic as well as improving the healing animations when using health items.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 2:39 AM, Diragor said:

it doesn't need to be a FarCry clone but yeah some animation improvements would be nice. They are not really nessesary but awesome if implemented.

Well i never meant for it to be a FarCry clone i only suggested gun jams because when u scavenge an AK47 from a house who knows when was the last time that gun has been maintained. in other words it would just make scavenging more realistic.