types of zombies

chznojus

hey guys i am playing on ps4 rn and i dont know what day cops come i have zombie dogs coming to me daily but no cops i am on day 34 and i havent seen any i am also wondering if there are radiated zombies on ps4 tell me if u know

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 12:10 PM, TOMBRAIDERAJ13 said:

No radiated zombies on PS4 that I've seen and Ive played until about day 200 across multiple worlds. As for the cops, they will come soon enough, I don't remember the exact day I saw them. They have killed me enough times!

Don't quote me on this, but from what I remember, I started noticing zombie cops showing up on horde nights somewhere between day 42-56. With that being said, I can't remember exactly which day it was, but it was somewhere around that time frame.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, chznojus said:

hey guys i am playing on ps4 rn and i dont know what day cops come i have zombie dogs coming to me daily but no cops i am on day 34 and i havent seen any i am also wondering if there are radiated zombies on ps4 tell me if u know

Just build 25 fire places, put 1k wood in each, light them all up, dont kill the screamers and enjoy the fun.