How add mods to host server 7 days to die?

SkyRus

It's not possible. Only xml modlets are distributed to clients. Everything else that adds assets, icons, sounds, requires any additional binary files ... needs to be MANUALLY installed on every client.

And please add logfiles or paste the text directly into the forums instead of screenshots. They are resized and i can read almost nothing on so showed consoles.

1 hour ago, SkyRus said:

Ok, can you explain me how this mod EliteZombies at 7 Days to Die Nexus - Mods and community   work when I play on the  server without adding it to the local folder on PC and no errors?

Your first mod also doesn't show any errors.

I can't test elite zombies mod, as i don't have a nexus account and i will never create one just to get a mod. Probably because it only modifies xml, as i just said?

Probably you should tell what the REAL issue is, instead of just posting screenshots and telling "It DoEsN't wOrK"?

Yes the first mod have xml files, I put it to mod folder on server, start new map and restart server, but there are no elite zombies, no bugs....

The second mod has unity3d and xml, it cannot find the mod files on my computer ... So I want to know how people automatically preload mod files from their servers to client... like on first screen

A19.3_2021-01-05_23-15-26.jpg

EliteZombies-1129-1-3-1603962906.zip CreaturePacksMechs-1063-19-2-2-1-1605214234.zip

You don't. If it's anything more than xml edits, it has to be installed by the clients as well. 

Some mods just edit vanilla stuff, like Snufkin's mod. Those can be server side only. The Creature Packs and mods that add new assets cannot. 

Archived