Game Optimization

Admiral Lutjens

Don't get me wrong but I want to consult a problem or two , first of all ı have been playing the game for a while , this game has a serious FPS PROBLEM! when ı choose full texture quality the game is really messing around , so my system is not bad , but this is not clear bro :D , sp find a remedy for this now in alpha for 7 years , we said okay but this fps problem should be fixed urgently, ı don't know if A21 or A22 should be done , you know ım looking at the game and ım looking at my system and ı say how do you have trouble with these textures and these lights my system is , with this system it is not possible for this game to have such a problem under normal conditions.

RX 5500xt 4gb

16gb ram 

R5 1600 (AF model)  , We cant play game like a joke , dev's read this and think about it , ı think ı would go to the bottom of the ground.

Your CPU is your biggest bottleneck. Extremely poor multi-core support from the earlier generations of AMD chipsets, and this version of Unity rather relies on it. It wasn't until the 3rd and 4th gen that AMD processors started to shine.  Your GPU isn't all that great either, sitting about the same ranks as an old GTX 970. 

Set the affinity to lock your CPU to only 4 physical cores for the client. You'll also want to make sure that options regarding Reflections are all turned off, as that feature isn't well optimized yet at all. Any resolution higher than 1080p is more than your system is capable of for a Voxel game.

Lastly, don't forget to ensure your RAM is clocked properly. Too many times lately I've seen "it should run fine" builds have their performance tanked because their 3200MHz RAM is clocked at 2166.

Archived