A19 -=TacticalAction=-

IvanDX

Hi IvanDX. Awesome mod my friend! I got a a question ? would it be possible to add more attachments like red dots short barrel different scopes , under light, silencers ,i can name millions of attachment's but  in general ways to modify you gun the way you want to would be the best weapons mod available witch your not far away but seems there is still missing different mods for the guns, Thanks buddy for your hard work,  

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please confirm this is still being worked on? Played with it for a bit and absolutely LOVE the visible foregrips/bipods, switchable sight views, the guns, etc. Just hope it gets kept up to date and receives some polish (like vanilla guns being able to use the new attachments and possibly allowing us to find these items as loot)... Maybe at the very least someone can get permission to take over the mod and do so with it? Has so much potential and is such a waste to let it go down the rabbit hole.

Edited by tyrantkyng (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 5:51 PM, marcou44 said:

For my side, i find a lot of ammo but not the gun, so I modify the loot.xml to work correctly and now is ok.

Ps: is not sale in trader, and for weapon can't be create.

After is possible to change that's, just need few lines in xml.

And i think you need to look more about some item like "DrugAntiradiation" ..... give nothing, it's no write the code in xml .... so i think the mod is not finish but not a pb, we can adjust, except that's it's a good mod

Yes, i can made them to be sellable and bought from the trader, i didnt tested how the weapons drop in loot but i increased the numbers. The weapons models are well done, some of them are surpassing by far the already existing vanilla guns.

• 7 months later...

Im having an issue with the 2x acog in this mod, while scoped in and motionless the zoom is equal to the 4x acog. When I move it reverts to the 2x zoom level and then back to 4x when I stop. does anyone know how to fix this? this is my favorite firearms mod for 7 days to die and would like to get everything working properly.

• 5 weeks later...

So i see many of u guys cant find the Mods and weapons of this mod i worked on it with help of otehr modders and i fixed it all including the ammo in the game now u have 2 556mm ammos! :D BUT i wont upload it unless i have the OK of Ivan cause its his mod ;) so if you want to hav all the guns and attachments ingame u need to configure it by ur won step by step i used Rickyralphs_guns and Vanilla Firearms as help for get Ivans Mod to work Correctly :D Now it works fine :3