[19.2] Vault Door Bug or new AI?

FingerlessGloves

Hi Guys.

Me and my friends have been playing together and we've noticed a bug? with the vault Door.

We have created a underground bunker which is encased with 2 layers of Reinforced Concrete Blocks (5000 hp), in some places its 3 layers thick.

The main entrance to the base we have two doors, one vault door and one iron door (fully upgraded). If just the iron door is closed the zombies path to find us is just fine. If the vault door is closed (the iron is left open though). The zombie will take really strange ways trying to get in to the base at all angled. We've seen them break through 4 layer thick walls of Reinforced Concrete Blocks trying to get too us. Soon as we open the vault door and close the iron one, the zombie take the expected path to the base.

During horde night I used the debug tools (god mod, no clip, fly etc) to see the paths they were taking and zombie had somehow glitched under the ground (didn't carve a path in the ground), their stuck and start to dig their way through towards the base. I've seen zombies get glitched right under the base where is is 100% no air pockets and they've not tunnelled down either.

We also have 4 x "Iron Door1 v3" going to our mine which are 2500 hp each, so even those added together are more than the vault door. Also encased in 2 layers of Reinforced Concrete Blocks.

Is this a bug?

Archived