More electronics?

ausbrecher

Hi,

I love to build bases and stuff... My biggest wish would be more electronic stuff, like 2 Power in, 1 Power out Component, so you can combine 2 Solar Pannels with 1 Battery.

And when 2 Power in Things are supported, I would like to see some logic gatter things... like an OR, AND, XOR, NAND... So you can make 2 switches, with an XOR, that triggers one light.

Or a light will only turn on, when switch 1 AND switch 2 are powerd

Is there a mod out there for something like that? I also would like to see this in the main game :D

Another thing I dream of is a Condensator (Capacitor)... like a small Battery... You wire it like Generator -> Switch -> Condensator -> Light ... when you turn on the switch, light light goes on.... when you turn the switch off, the light stays on for 1 - 10 seconds (can be configurated) and gets the power from the condensator.

Greetings

Ausbrecher

On 10/17/2020 at 10:32 AM, ausbrecher said:

Hi,

I love to build bases and stuff... My biggest wish would be more electronic stuff, like 2 Power in, 1 Power out Component, so you can combine 2 Solar Pannels with 1 Battery.

And when 2 Power in Things are supported, I would like to see some logic gatter things... like an OR, AND, XOR, NAND... So you can make 2 switches, with an XOR, that triggers one light.

Or a light will only turn on, when switch 1 AND switch 2 are powerd

Is there a mod out there for something like that? I also would like to see this in the main game :D

Another thing I dream of is a Condensator (Capacitor)... like a small Battery... You wire it like Generator -> Switch -> Condensator -> Light ... when you turn on the switch, light light goes on.... when you turn the switch off, the light stays on for 1 - 10 seconds (can be configurated) and gets the power from the condensator.

Greetings

Ausbrecher

@ausbrecher, Here's a quick "Capacitor Bank" and "Capacitors" mod I just put together :) ->  Doughs-Electric-CapacitorBank

I'm not sure how you plan to use it, but if you try it out and have any feedback, let me know!  The initial version of this is supposed to be useable (in game) slightly before you can craft/get a battery bank (assuming you use perks only and find no schematics). The capacitor bank "time delay" or power it can produce (and how long) is based on how many capacitors you add to the capacitor bank, their quality/charge, and what you are attempting to power with it.  Just think "A regular Battery Bank with very small and quickly discharged batteries" so there is no way to manually set a timer on it (the capacitors are kind of the timer) and it will be somewhat of a challenge to get things to be timed "perfectly", but .... maybe that's part of the challenge :). I would advise loading it into a new came with the "cheat mode" enabled to try it out and see if it works like you are planning to use it before using it in a real game.  It worked when I tested it like you mention above.

• 1 month later...

Archived