Talking to Trader Game locks up

Velsol

Started a new random with A19. working though the starting quests. Made it to the trader and went to talk to him the game locks locks up after clicking to start the chat.  you can right click and select trade and bring up the trade menu. There is also the option to start chat there as well, but just clicking on the trader is causing a freeze. i can still hear game sounds and control the mouse. I have cleared the A18 info and removed the old saves. I do not have a crash log due to the game not hard crashing. Any ideas?

6 hours ago, Velsol said:

Any ideas?

Not if you can't post the details we need.  Best guess is that you didn't start clean, or you have mods screwing it up.

If you started the game and ran it, you have a log. Whether it hard crashed, or you force-killed the client, there would be a log that would just end abruptly without shutdown data. Instructions for finding the logs are in the Sticky thread.

No mods thanks to the added water and food bars. I loaded up today and it seems to be fine. I noticed i was missing the health/Stam bars were gone too. 
At this point looks like its good to go.  Will update if it happens again and try to get screen shots.

Archived