Gopher's Modlets (Now compatible with Alpha 19!)

Gopher_01

Hi all. This is a thread containing my modlets. Currently, I am focusing on the Food mod, but occasionally put out some other mods.

Food Mod: https://github.com/GopherMods/7DTDMods/blob/master/MoreCookedFoods.zip

Automatic Shotgun Mod: https://github.com/GopherMods/7DTDMods/blob/master/AutoShotgunGoneWild.zip (You need it). (No (MOD) next to name, it modifies the existing Auto Shotgun!)

Let me know if there's any problems with them and I'll try to fix them asap.

Mod details:

All items in this mod have a (MOD) next to the name. This is for easier searching, etc.

MoreCookedFoods.zip

AutoShotgunGoneWild.zip

MoreCookedFoods_NoMODS_Prefix.zip

Edited by Gopher_01
MoreCookedFoods No (MOD) prefix added (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Ti2xGr said:

Do you mind if I edit the location.xml to remove (MOD) from your descriptions. I love your modlet, but am trying to maintain the vanilla feel and want your custom foods to blend in better.

I don't mind at all. Just, if you re-upload it, please link it here and give me credit. ;)

On that note!:

New mod released! - Makes the automatic shotgun much more fun. :D

Github download link: https://github.com/GopherMods/7DTDMods/blob/master/AutoShotgunGoneWild.zip

Now, for some laughs:

Edited by Gopher_01 (see edit history)

Hello. I am still waiting for a response on 7d2d mod website where I got your food mod from.  I'm hoping this is a better place to post.  I reported to you that your icons for the food were missing as well as the list of ingredients even in the campfire menu.  You asked how I installed the game.  I installed the game in my mod folder in both the server and the client.  Do you need any more information?

On 8/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, hunnibholmes said:

Hello. I am still waiting for a response on 7d2d mod website where I got your food mod from.  I'm hoping this is a better place to post.  I reported to you that your icons for the food were missing as well as the list of ingredients even in the campfire menu.  You asked how I installed the game.  I installed the game in my mod folder in both the server and the client.  Do you need any more information?

The mod needs to be in both the Client and Server's mod folder. I'm not sure why the icons are not showing up. Is there a UIAtlases folder inside the mod folder?

• 1 month later...

Can I humbly ask - what would it take to make this mod allow you to get seeds from the fruids/vegetables you find?

I think that is the only thing me and my friends feel is missing - we dont mind having to get the components first rather than find plants. But why can't we be allowed to gather seeds from 5 strawberries or 5 lettuce, and then plant the first post apocalyptic veggies! :)

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 12:05 PM, Nerhesi said:

Can I humbly ask - what would it take to make this mod allow you to get seeds from the fruids/vegetables you find?

I think that is the only thing me and my friends feel is missing - we dont mind having to get the components first rather than find plants. But why can't we be allowed to gather seeds from 5 strawberries or 5 lettuce, and then plant the first post apocalyptic veggies! :)

Sorry for not getting back to you quickly. Been very busy as of late.
Seeds from the fruits/vegetables you find - wouldn't be too hard. Only thing I'm having problems with are the 3d Models, that's why I haven't done anything like that.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 4:53 AM, Gopher_01 said:

I don't mind at all. Just, if you re-upload it, please link it here and give me credit. ;)

On that note!:

New mod released! - Makes the automatic shotgun much more fun. :D

Github download link: https://github.com/GopherMods/7DTDMods/blob/master/AutoShotgunGoneWild.zip

Now, for some laughs:

I've removed all of the (MOD) prefix, here's a copy.

MoreCookedFoods.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 7:17 AM, checkm8 said:

I've removed all of the (MOD) prefix, here's a copy.

MoreCookedFoods.zip 9.55 MB · 0 downloads

Hi there checkm8. I'll add this to the main page. 

--Added no (MOD) prefix version to MoreCookedFoods

Edited by Gopher_01
Added no (MOD) prefix version to MoreCookedFoods (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 5:59 PM, Neoncascade said:

Any plans to still add more foods? Iv noticed some items say "used in a wide variety of dishes" but don't actually have recipes they go in. Loving this mod so far!

Hi there Neoncascade!
I plan on adding more foods eventually when I have time.