[ HUD ] a19 food and water bars on top of XP bar?

vergilsparda

I'm currently looking or, if it doesn't exist, asking / requesting for a UI mod(let?) that simply puts the food and water bars that are normally under the toolbar, well, above it. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to keep track of my food and hunger because I both don't look that far down on my toolbar naturally, and with the tool and weapon quality colors it makes it extremely difficult to see the bars themselves. 

So like... is there a mod/modlet that does that sort of change ( putting them above the XP bar ), is there a way I can do it myself through XML editing without breaking the game, and/or is there someone willing to make this mod if it's a more complicated than that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah I had to do that myself a while ago. I couldn't see the food and water that well so I made them a little wider (higher?). Would have to go back and see what I did. I am pretty sure that one of the modders could do it in few minutes though. Put it above the XP I mean.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 10:17 AM, Gamida said:

Yeah I had to do that myself a while ago. I couldn't see the food and water that well so I made them a little wider (higher?). Would have to go back and see what I did. I am pretty sure that one of the modders could do it in few minutes though. Put it above the XP I mean.

can you show me the end result? 

Archived