Mod max fall height without damage and maybe how it scales after that?

Hi guys, looking for a way to reduce from how high you can jump without any risks, and probably change how it scales after that as well.
I assume its possible due to the parkour perk, but found it to be pretty weird in how info is set there. There are info in entityclass, buffs and progression.

Can someone enlighten me? Thank you!

46 minutes ago, danielspoa said:

Hi guys, looking for a way to reduce from how high you can jump without any risks, and probably change how it scales after that as well.
I assume its possible due to the parkour perk, but found it to be pretty weird in how info is set there. There are info in entityclass, buffs and progression.

Can someone enlighten me? Thank you!

Hi DanielSpoa

It could be edited in progression by changing the values added by the perkParkour .39, .39, .75.
The last level of parkour marks a safe fall of 5m and you jump 2m without getting injured, you can start trial and error until you adjust it as you want.
Although also in entityclasses you can do it in JumpStrenght, changing the value of 0.16 by the one you want.

ok, Im testing it. JumpStrength is affecting how high I can jump, not the fall damage. I'm looking at the perk xml right now, it only has the jumpstrength effect for levels 2-4.

level 1 Parkour increases the safe fall distance but there's nothing for it in the parkour perk xml.

It could be that level 1 takes it from entityclasses or you can edit the perkParkour where it says level = 2,3,4 by level = 1,2,3,4 and at value = .39, .39, .39, .75, to take from level 1.

In perkParkour, under JumpStrenght there is an inactive line called SafeFallDist, you could activate it and see if it works from there, just change the level and value.

its ok I just found it. I dont know where the base is, maybe hardcoded, but I found that the safe fall scales with the perk on buffs.
I set the level zero value to a negative, to reduce on TFP standard value and it works.

<set xpath="/buffs/buff[@name='buffPerkAbilityUpdate']/effect_group/triggered_effect[@trigger='onSelfBuffStack' and @value='0']/@value">-0.304</set>

this value is exaggerated, jumping from two blocks nearly kills you lol
but its working, thanks!

Archived