New 7days to die content creators

jimmybo1000

Youtube channel name: jimmybo 1000

http://twitch.tv/j1mmybo1000

7 days to die has been one of my favourite games for a long time and in the last month or so i have started sharing my game play by uploading to youtube and streaming live on twitch. I have been lurking in the forums and streams for a while now and know that there is a wonderful community of 7 days to die viewers and would love to share my content with all of you. If you enjoy watching 7 days game play or want to join my streams just to hang out and talk about the game and how much it has grown over the years then please check out my youtube channel or my live streams. I would really love some feedback on my youtube content so i can try to improve the quality of my videos and make them more enjoyable and entertaining to watch. thanks for taking the time to read this and if you do check out my content then thank you and i hope you enjoy it.

please if you are also new like me then add your channel details here so i can check out your content as  im always looking for new stuff to watch.

• 1 month later...

i've just started uploading videos. i have only 1 episode of a 7 days to die series up at the moment. 

YouTube name: TheEpicSpire.

I'm looking to get honest feedback on ways to improve, i know somethings will just come with practice. My editor Wesley Kite is also looking for feed back on his style. He is amazing, but he's mine!!! no stealing!!! lol. seriously he is amazing person to work with, and we are both looking for honest feedback.  Hope you enjoy this series, i know i'm having fun making it.

thanks for the reply , i like the editing style of your videos , some well placed music in there too. the only constructive criticism i have is that your mic audio had some background noise so maybe add some filters like suppression filter perhaps. great video tho, cant wait to see how the series unfolds 👍

That's a good idea to support and guide each other while we are beginning to share our love for games to other people :) !

I started playing this game many years ago, but only decided to share my passion with the current covid-19 quarantine. French practicing English daily for more than a decade, I still my accent of course, but hopefully I'm now okay to listen to ?! lol.

I have focused so far on doing Guides and Tutorials, as well as presenting some Horde Base Designs. I feel there are just so many people doing Let's Plays, tat It hought I'd focus on other things; so I did Tutorials on what was not much covered yet (Food, Buffs, Drinks, Bartering....), and now developing around the perfect automated Horde Base, the Pendulum (multiple videos  about it, can check on my channel) !

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDELG9rnyt6CsnsvLZ0EyfA/

I just crossed the 50 subs recently, and I think I will prepare a little something to celebrate it 👍 !!

But this not only for  7DTD content, but also Night of the Dead !

Cheers !

Archived