Parts of the "gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrel" alpha 19

I see that in alpha 19 they changed the parts of the shotgun "gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrel". I wanted to know if anyone knows what his name is now?

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionUpdate" action="AddPart" part="BarrelL" prefab="#Other/Items?Weapons/Ranged/AK47/ak47_flashlight.fbx" parentTransform="Barrel/Muzzle_L" localPos="0.045,0.035,0.28" localRot="180,90,0"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionUpdate" action="AddPart" part="BarrelR" prefab="#Other/Items?Weapons/Ranged/AK47/ak47_flashlight.fbx" parentTransform="Barrel/Muzzle_R" localPos="0.045,0.035,0.28" localRot="180,90,0"/>

part = "BarrelR" parentTransform = "Barrel/Muzzle_R" the items I want to add to it don't work.

Just now, Sarakatunga said:

I see that in alpha 19 they changed the parts of the shotgun "gunShotgunT1DoubleBarrel". I wanted to know if anyone knows what his name is now?

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionUpdate" action="AddPart" part="BarrelL" prefab="#Other/Items?Weapons/Ranged/AK47/ak47_flashlight.fbx" parentTransform="Barrel/Muzzle_L" localPos="0.045,0.035,0.28" localRot="180,90,0"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfPrimaryActionUpdate" action="AddPart" part="BarrelR" prefab="#Other/Items?Weapons/Ranged/AK47/ak47_flashlight.fbx" parentTransform="Barrel/Muzzle_R" localPos="0.045,0.035,0.28" localRot="180,90,0"/>

part = "BarrelR" parentTransform = "Barrel/Muzzle_R" the items I want to add to it don't work.

Hi sakaratunga

An easy way to know, go to the icon folder of the game and look for it, at least I did so with various items.

I was now referring to how this is defined in alpha 19. ("Barrel/Muzzle_L") ("Barrel/Muzzle_R") in alpha 18 the prototype shotgun works. But in 19 no. I don't know what name they put now to define the item that I want to add to the shotgun.

Archived