3D Printer and more!

Longbeard

OK so this is a work bench (but twice as fast) that requires electricity, it functions like the forge allowing you put materials into it and setting up a Que to produce. This would require a Computer which would be a new remote access object you would be able to access and adjust all electrical items like turrets and cameras (Which also would be a new object - it would use the same code the turrets use for adjustments).

What else do you see could be added into this concept?

• 2 months later...
On 7/5/2020 at 11:10 PM, Longbeard said:

OK so this is a work bench (but twice as fast) that requires electricity, it functions like the forge allowing you put materials into it and setting up a Que to produce. This would require a Computer which would be a new remote access object you would be able to access and adjust all electrical items like turrets and cameras (Which also would be a new object - it would use the same code the turrets use for adjustments).

What else do you see could be added into this concept?

you will need alot of scrap polymer!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 4:16 PM, LymanEric said:

To be honest, I was a impressed when I saw how much people are using 3D printers and how little it costs in comparison with the price that I was always having in my head.

The same happened to me, it thought that it is something incredible and not everyone could permit himself one, only scientinsts and reach people haha.

• 1 month later...

3D printers are the next step, nowadays technologies, that's fantastic. You can create absolutely anything you want with just a printer, unbelievable. I had the chance to participate in a work process of a 3D printer, and I can say I was amazed on how it's working. At home, I have a simple printer, but I think that the services that repair 2D printers can help you with 3D printers.

Archived