Prefab Doors and Cashier Error

So I am currently changing prefabs over to A19 and I am getting a couple of red errors i wanted to ask about.

-not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh Door_DMG0(is Readable is false : Read/Write must be enabled to import settings)

-not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh Commercial_Door_Frame Instance(is Readable is false : Read/Write must be enabled to import settings)

-not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh cashRegisterEmpty_LOD0(is Readable is false : Read/Write must be enabled to import settings)

There are a couple other items that error up, exact same error just a different door,pack, or whatever file. Is it something to be concerned about? i have changed the old doors to the new doors in the prefab but the error still comes up when it is loaded. The doors appear fine. i just wanted to know if I should change the old ones out or not. I have a ton of prefabs that I am converting over and would rather not have to go through them twice to change the doors or whatever item is registering that read error.

Thanks,

Astral

6 minutes ago, Astralweaver said:

So I am currently changing prefabs over to A19 and I am getting a couple of red errors i wanted to ask about.

-not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh Door_DMG0(is Readable is false : Read/Write must be enabled to import settings)

-not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh Commercial_Door_Frame Instance(is Readable is false : Read/Write must be enabled to import settings)

-not allowed to access triangles/indices on mesh cashRegisterEmpty_LOD0(is Readable is false : Read/Write must be enabled to import settings)

There are a couple other items that error up, exact same error just a different door,pack, or whatever file. Is it something to be concerned about? i have changed the old doors to the new doors in the prefab but the error still comes up when it is loaded. The doors appear fine. i just wanted to know if I should change the old ones out or not. I have a ton of prefabs that I am converting over and would rather not have to go through them twice to change the doors or whatever item is registering that read error.

Thanks,

Astral

Known issue and already acknowledged by QA team.  Hopefully they fix it soon. :)  It's not something with the block conversion so you are good using those blocks.

Archived