Super Aircraft Carrier POI Updated For A21

Naz

14 hours ago, Evil_Geoff said:

Nope.  That's an in-game screenshot.

I've only ever encountered that in the world editor but i have a theory of what it might be. i used an excessive amount of adaptive terrain covering much of the carrier to make it easier to place on uneven terrain when manually placed so it would look a bit more natural.  You could try settings <property name="AllowTopSoilDecorations" value="True" /> to false and reset the regions, that might fix it if the game is just being wonky with biome decorations on terrain blocks that should be air.

• 4 months later...

Thank you, yeah no chance it will stand up to the real deal, there isn't a complete visual record of the interior online for obvious reasons so i had to extrapolate on most of the interior. Also things like tanks onboard while from what i could find online that would be technically possible, but it would be a waste of the ship space so doesn't really happen in the real world. Truthfully the interior is massive and i need things to fill it with haha😂

• 8 months later...

I know it has been a while!  I've seen the Aircraft Carrier Challenge mod with their A21 take on the Super Carrier, and it's pretty cool.  I'm curious if you have done an update on that rascal, or if the dry-docked version has been finished.  With all the updates to bdubyah's The Wasteland, I'm ready to push out a new Capital Wasteland map and want Rivet City again.

This is coming in the next CompoPack release:  image.thumb.png.1f4e2f65a6830b7099af8cc156569568.png

Yes, that's the Washington Monument.

And I'm working on a Brotherhood of Steel/GNR radio tower version to include in a future release of The Wasteland.

image.thumb.png.19dd814fa07688bdb90a7c778261a653.png

Hadn't heard of that looks interesting pretty much what I did in a17 with it being the only poi in the world. Yes I've been dragging my feet on it for far too long. Both the snow and dry Docked versions are converted. I have a couple maps ready and am in the process of nailing down the steps for use with Teragon map generator so I can include that info in the docs. After that I can just do an update on the docs and it's ready to go. 

• Naz changed the title to Super Aircraft Carrier POI Updated For A21