Unable to save level prefab editor

TheHippo

Hello,

So I've been building a prefab, and when I go to save my work, it says there was an error saving, and the specific message im attaching to the post. I'm not sure how to fix this, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

15933692664836669488323076688099.jpg

4 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Are you trying to edit/save a vanilla POI?  I think you cant do that while EAC is enabled.

No I was trying to make a new one to make my own. Just some testing and messing around, but i got that save error

8 minutes ago, TheHippo said:

No I was trying to make a new one to make my own. Just some testing and messing around, but i got that save error

Reason I asked is because the name of the prefab in the error was "aaa_sleeper....." which is usually the way developer prefabs are named.

Try naming it something else to see if that makes any difference.

16 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Reason I asked is because the name of the prefab in the error was "aaa_sleeper....." which is usually the way developer prefabs are named.

Try naming it something else to see if that makes any difference.

What would I be renaming? As in where should I go to do that?

Heres a link to a youtube video series on how to use the prefab editor.  I have linked to a spot in his first video where you can see the "Create New Prefab" button.  You want to make sure you do that first instead of trying to edit an existing vanilla prefab.  When you attempt to save your creation, it should prompt you to enter in a name to save it as.

TH

7 minutes ago, Laz Man said:

Heres a link to a youtube video series on how to use the prefab editor.  I have linked to a spot in his first video where you can see the "Create New Prefab" button.  You want to make sure you do that first instead of trying to edit an existing vanilla prefab.  When you attempt to save your creation, it should prompt you to enter in a name to save it as.

Thank you so much!!

Archived