I saw a skate park

Rohan656

When I check out random map seeds, sometimes the slog is so hard I never get to explore everything before I give up on that map. The other week starting a new random gen map I came across skate park in the centre hub! Like......never seen that before. Now, I don't think I've seen all the POI's in the game even after slogging it out for some time.

Trawling through old topics on maps, "BASE test" is sounding like a good one with 3 cities and 12 towns. I'm hoping that would have a selection of every POI 

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly on the console version, the Navezgane map will have exclusive poi's like the football stadium, the gorge down in the desert biome, and I'm thinking there are a few others but I can't remember them. 

Hell the random gen maps might even had some exclusives of their own. 

The gorge was pretty cool, definitely a site to see. There's a shop right on the edge of it further south overlooking the gorge with an awesome view. The mining building on the north end is cool too & will take forever to go through if you can find the secret underground bunker that takes you to the bottom of the gorge. 

Cool stuff

Thanks Outlaw,

14 days into BASE test and not having a good time so far. Not come across anything new let alone much at all. Desperate to find a minibike plan, then I'll get a good look around. If this don't work out I'll go back to Navezgane as I never really saw everything there. 

Archived